Arijit Singh aka the small town boy who made it big is a singer, composer, music producer, music programmer and live performer and is regarded as one of most versatile and successful singers in the history of Bollywood.
In the period of Despacito and Shape of You, if you’re a music lover and you with preference of Indian songs with insightful lyrics, these 8 Arijit Singh songs will shape your lazy Saturday afternoon.
Have a glance:
- Kabira (encore) – Kabira is the encored version of the main track Kabira from the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Set in backdrop of a wedding, it is blissfully rhythmic and beautiful. The depth of songs and Singh’s vocals will make it a loop in your playlist. It is sung in duet with Harshdeep Kaur and composed by Pritam with lyrics of Amitabh Bhattacharya.
- Tum Hi Ho: Tum Hi Ho is one of the most hit tracks of Arijit Singh from the movie Aashiqui 2. It starts slowly but gradually picks up the pace. Melodious and rhythmic, it has meaningful lyrics. A happy romantic number which brings the story of a lover sharing his happiness with the world. It is composed by Mithoon.
- Phir le Aya Dil: Phir Le Aya Dil is the reprised version of the song with the same name from the movie Barfi. It is as pleasant track having a ghazal feel. There are different moods here – at times a listener feels with the tabla and in some intervals, a jazz feel with the piano. However, it is Singh who sets the mood right by creating a captivating experience for the listener with his profound voice. Composed by Pritam Chakroborty and lyrics are penned down by Sayeed Quadri.
- Mast Magan: Mast Magan is a very beautiful song from the movie 2 States; this track encapsulates flavours of Indian romance. The vocals are perfectly soothing with mild beats of tabla will sweep you off the feet to a love of intense and lullabying way. Sung in duet with Chinmayi Sripada and is composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy with lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya.
- Laal Ishq: Laal Ishq from the movie, Goliyon Li Raaslila: Ram Leela. The classical number is undoubtedly a melodious one. Despite of its length, it is lights up this slow-paced hymn to love. It is composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and lyrics are by Siddharth–Garima.
- Soch na Sake: Soch na Sake is from movie, Airlift and is the remake version of Punjabi song, Soch by Hardy Sandhu. The song features the palpable romance between a married couple and is like honey to the ears and with the Hindi- Punjabli mixed lyrics are heart wrenching. It was sung by Arijit Singh, Tulsi Kumar and Amaal Malik and lyrics for the song is written by
- Channa Mereya: Channa Mereya is a song from the movie, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The soothing number is blessed with heart hitting lyrics. It is a farewell song having wonder ability of making the listeners weeps. This is sung by Arijit Singh and is penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya and composed by
- Duaa: Duaa is a track from the movie Shanghai. The track is a slow moving number which has a sad undertone to it and set in a semi- classical The inherent sadness of the song was acutely conveyed by the singers. It is sung by Arijit Singh, Nandini Srikar and Shekhar Ravjaini and is composed by Vishal- Shekhar with lyrics penned by Kumaar.
ese songs; they won’t disappoint the music lover in you. You may thank me later on. 🙂